I thought it was hot before and then within a couple days it got even hotter. Impossibly hot! My phone actually died from heat exhaustion or something and I'm spending most of my days in my underwear, in front of my fan at all times, watching the arctic chapter of planet earth. As I have mentioned before, this kind of weather makes me not want to do anything, like eating (and blogging apparently, oops).
To keep cool (and to prevent starvation) I've been making delicious and healthy smoothies because no one need to load up on calories during bikini season.
Makes 2 large servings
- two large hand fulls of kale leaves (pull off the stems because the stems are bitter)
- 1 frozen banana (I peeled and chopped bananas and froze them in bag)
- 1/2 mango, peeled, cut into cubes
- 1/2 cup of cilantro or mint leaves (not packed)
- 1 granny smith apple, cut into cubes
- juice of one lemon
- 1 cup orange juice, water or ice cubes
- 2 tsp freshly grated ginger
Some other things you can add
|i know it looks like pesto, but it's delicious|